Thursday 6 April 2017

::Exams, Chicken, and Booties::

::Who sucks at blogging? I do! I'm terrible at this. I feel like I need to say this every time. I always have so many things to write about, but then I come on and start writing, and my mind goes blank. Huh, let's see. Well, we got a foster kid a week ago. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say her name so I'll call her Chicken. I call her that at home anyways. She's a little Inuit three year old. She can talk perfectly, but she has no front teeth so she speaks with a lisp. Last Sunday me and Chicken were sitting together at Grandpa's when I insisted she was my chicken. She kept disagreeing and saying no. Later that day we were snuggling at home and I asked her if she was my snugglebug and she said, "No, I'm your chicken!" That made me SO happy. She's just so stinkin' cute. My ballet exam is coming up in three weeks, and so far I'm pretty chill. I know I'll probably start freaking out when I'm at the exam studio about to go in, but for now I'm totally fine. I'm just super excited. Recital is coming up and we've started learning some of our dances. That is super exciting. Our jazz dance is my favourite. Two words, special agents. Ah!! It's so awesome!! I don't think I've ever been this excited for a dance. I feel like there's a million others things to talk about but I can think of any. Oh! I've started selling these little baby booties I crochet. You can check them out on my Instagram, caebear, if you're interested. Mkay. That's it. Bye::

No comments:

Post a Comment