Thursday 27 July 2017

::The Latest Update::

::Blog writing is so hard for me. I like to write, but I always try to be too detailed and I get bored of it very quickly. I give up and I don't want to write anymore, and I don't want to go back to my blog because I feel guilty thinking about it. Sometimes being detailed is great, but it's not when you can lose interest quickly. Anyways, enough about that. Update time! Lately one of my favourite things to do is drawing. I like drawing anything I can; animals, people, flowers, my surroundings. Anything I have a picture of or is right in front of me I can do. I CANNOT draw from memory. It looks worse than a two year old. My ballet exam went really well! I got a 76%, which is really good. The exams are graded with the British grading system, and a 40% is a pass for them. A 76% is in the category Distinction, which is the highest category of marks you can get. I was very happy when the marks came back. Dance ended in June, but I needed it. My legs have been terrible from dancing and I had been going to physio all the time and they just needed to rest. I was sad for dance to end for the obvious reason, but I was also sad for it to end because it ending meant one of my best friends was moving away. I had danced with her for 4 years and over the past year and a half we have gotten really close. Saying goodbye was really hard. The hardest part so far was leaving the theatre and knowing that after I walked out the doors, I wouldn't know when I would see her again. I was crying in the change room, but as soon as I was outside it was like I hit a wall and I couldn't breathe. I still talk to her and it hasn't been too hard yet because it is summer vacation and I wouldn't be seeing her much anyways. I'm pretty sure it will be much harder when I go back to class and I don't see her bag in the waiting room and her face when I walk in the studio. Alright, I'm done with emotions. I don't think there's anything else to write about. Byyyyeeee::

No comments:

Post a Comment