Wednesday 28 December 2016

:Continuation of Last Post::

::I realized after I published the last post that I titled it Babies, Christmas and more or whatever I said, and only talked about Eva and Christmas. I thought of two things I was also going to talk about, but I forgot one of them. The one I remember is my birthday. I turned 14 a week and a half ago. It was a lot of fun. I opened my presents, hung around home, went out for lunch with a friend and just hung out with her and my mok until I went to dance. Not sure what else to say. That's the only thing I remember forgetting. That's weird remember forgetting. Oh well. That's what happened. Ah. Yes. I was just going give an update on what my life is like. I'm normally busy with school. High-school, homeschooling or not is a lot of work. If I'm not doing school I'm dancing, playing the piano, painting, or trying to figure out what my next Instagram post is going to be. Interesting life, huh? It's nothing special but it's my life and I couldn't be happier. I hope you're all as happy with your lives as I am. Talk to y'all later::

No comments:

Post a Comment