Monday 19 January 2015

::Hello::

::Hello everyone!! I don't really know what to write about. I'm sorry I haven't been writing. It's been busy getting back into routine with school after the Holiday Break. Our swimming lessons have started up again. We've been taking swimming at the JCC(Jewish Community Centre) for the past couple months. We started in September have liked it and are still doing it. I'm not in swimming but I'm still allowed to go in the pool and swim for fun. It's a great place for homeschoolers because you can book swim lessons at any time in the day pretty much. Dance started the week after the break. I died after the first week, but my body is getting used to it again. I don't really know what else to write about. Have a great week!!!!::

5 comments:

  1. glad to read another post. i kept checking and there was nothing new... kind of like my blog. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I don't mind your blog because I'm reading the really old posts. I'm on 2011. See you tomorrow!!!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to see you dance some time, Caelah.

    Auntie Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to see my recital dances from last year, go to Youtube and look up Arise School of Dance Part 8 or Part 19. Part 8 is my ballet dance and Part 19 is my jazz dance.

      Delete
  3. I would love to see you dance some time, Caelah.

    Auntie Barbara

    ReplyDelete