Thursday 19 September 2013

::Thursday::

::Today is a normal Thursday.  Me and Lij do Bible and finish school for the rest of the week.  After that we went out to the garage for a bit.  Gabe's wooden sword snapped when he was out for the bus.  I was sanding it down so it was a dagger.  After we came in from the garage me and Lij went down to the basement and built with K'nexs.  I built a ladder and Elijah started building this motorized tire ride{he is so much better at building than I am.  Grrrrr!}.  After a little while the boys came home and we had snack.  I played a few games on the computer, then it was time to eat supper.  For supper we had really spicy sausages.  I've gotta go put things away downstairs.  Bye:: 

4 comments:

  1. We found you!

    Looking forward ot being here more... love - the bradens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very good at writing every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabe has fallen off the blog-wagon as well - maybe you two can encourage each other... love your former Sabbath school-teacher-who-is-missing-all-our-songs-kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordinary days are very nice! AuntieB

    ReplyDelete